Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ton of Fun- Week Five

Another week done and I am down 4 pounds in total. I would have thought at this point I would have lost more weight, but I am actually pretty proud that my weight is where it is at. Obviously I would like to lose more weight, but prior to joining the challenge it was slowly creeping higher and higher since the end of marathon training. Here is an abbreviated look at week five by the day!

Friday- Halloween parade with my sister and her family. Went out to dinner with my parents.

Saturday- Pumpkins in the Park with my Dad. 

Sunday- Watched Ainsley and enjoyed a yummy beef stew made by my sister. 

Monday- Yoga at Molly's Yoga Corner. This was the last class in the session so it was restorative, which is like a giant relaxing stretch fest. Oh yea! 

Tuesday- Planned to run hill repeats and decided to run the hood instead. Then sat on the couch too long, got too dark too early and didn't run at all. Whoops. 

Wednesday- Spin class; Halloween style. Complete with black light, halloween trivia and candy. Yup, I earned a York Peppermint Patty. 

Thursday- At school I decided to dress up as a marathon runner, complete with finishers jacket, bib, race medal and running visor. Very original! Weigh-in and Half Moon salad. Handing out candy and enjoying some quality niece and nephew time. 


Ever been happy with yourself for accomplishing something, even if it didn't go as perfect as you hoped?

I think we all need more of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment